Human Trafficking, Monterey County California, People, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Semi-Automatic Ground Environment, sisters of the holy family, South Bay (San Francisco Bay Area), Street child, United States, Women, Women's rights
Sisters of the Holy Family Trafficking Ministry Grants given for fiscal year 2012-2013:
- Assistance to a survivor.
- South Bay Coalition to End Human Trafficking (serving Santa Clara, San Benito, Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties) – to provide emergency funds for human trafficking survivors, and conducting training in ethnic communities to help them understand their rights, familiarize them with some agencies that may be able to help them, and identify red flags of trafficking.
- The SAGE Project – to provide for the needs of human trafficking victims.
- MISSSEY – to provide client incentives, board and staff development and planning.
- DREAMCATCHER Youth Services – to provide an array of services to homeless youth, the majority of whom are commercially and sexually exploited.
For more information about or other activities of the SHF
Anti-trafficking Ministry, please contact Sister Caritas: 510-
742-1268 or Caritas@sbcglobal.net